10 Things You Should Ask Your OB/GYN
by Mallory Unland
1) Am I eligible for a Gardasil vaccination?
2) What is the purpose of a pap smear?
3) Why should pregnant patients get a flu shot?
4) Why is it important to have my blood pressure checked three months after starting oral contraceptives?
5) Is there a screening or test I can have for ovarian cancer? Uterine cancer?
6) At what age do I need to start having mammograms?
7) What should I do if I miss a birth control pill?
8) How soon after a missed period should I take a pregnancy test?
9) What over-the-counter medications can I take while pregnant?
10) At what point should I start feeling my baby move? How often should he/she move?